Welcome to ScionHealth Recruitment Website. You will be able to complete, review, and even print the documents using only your web browser.
Before ScionHealth can accept your personal information, application for employment, and related documents electronically, you should be aware of the following information and must affirmatively agree to the following:
- If you proceed, you are agreeing to complete the application process electronically. If you are hired, you are also agreeing to complete the hiring process electronically.
- Your responses to all questions throughout either electronic process will be recorded and made part of your electronically signed documents and electronic application/hiring record.
- If you are an applicant with a disability and need accommodation to complete this job submission, please contact: 1.800.545.0749 and ask to be connected with the Recruiter Tech. Please note that this number should not be used to solicit business or for any other non-accommodation related purpose.
- At the end of the electronic signature process, you will be assigned an account and a password for future use. You must keep this information confidential as it can be used to electronically sign additional documents.
- You can return to our web site at any time (using the assigned login information) to review and print the documents you signed electronically.
- You have the right to request a paper copy of any documents you signed electronically.
- You have read and agree with the verification and security procedures outlined below by ScionHealth.
You will need to have one of the following to successfully complete the process:
- Internet Explorer version 6.0 or above
- AOL version 9 or above
- Mozilla Firefox version 3.0 or above
By clicking on "I Accept" below, you acknowledge and agree to all of the following:
If you understand, accept and agree to the policies, terms and conditions set out above, then click on the "I Accept" button below to acknowledge your acceptance and agreement and proceed to the next section of this recruitment site. If you do not understand or accept or agree to the policies, terms and conditions set out above, then click on the "I Decline" button and you will exit this recruitment site.
Welcome to the ScionHealth LLC recruitment website.
By entering this recruitment site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- ScionHealth is authorized to collect, use, access, transmit, store, process and disclose the information it obtains through your use of this site, including but not limited to the personal information you submit in connection with your employment application and in order to process it for employment, as permitted by law. This includes the use, access, transmittal, storing, processing, and disclosure of your information by and among ScionHealth affiliate partnerships and subsidiary companies, regardless of location.
- Statements here and elsewhere on the site concerning the treatment of your information may not apply with respect to information already in ScionHealth possession, such as information obtained by ScionHealth in connection with your current or former employment at ScionHealth, or information that is publicly available to ScionHealth.
- ScionHealth may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or a regulatory organization, or to relevant third parties such as site technicians, auditors, lawyers, or other professional advisors.
- ScionHealth may retain your information as long as necessary and appropriate to comply with applicable legal standards. Once the information is submitted, you cannot later delete this information. If you are hired as an employee of ScionHealth, this information may be transferred into an employee personnel file. Your information will be destroyed in accordance with ScionHealth record retention policy.
- At no time will ScionHealth sell or license your information to a third party.
- This recruitment site does not extend binding offers or terms or conditions of employment. Any employment offer that may result from your submitting information in response to a job opening listed on this recruitment site is in accordance with the specific terms of that offer and is not based in any way on the description of the job on this recruitment site. Nothing on this recruitment site shall be construed as a contract of employment or as a guarantee of continued employment or employment for any specific duration. Employment with ScionHealth is "at will" and no representative of ScionHealth, other than its Chief Executive Officer, has the authority to modify "at-will" employment status. This means if you are hired that either you or ScionHealth can separate your employment at any time without notice or cause.
California Residents: Please visit https://www.scionhealth.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/ccpa/scion-ccpa-policy.pdf to view the California Consumer Privacy Act Notice.
ScionHealth may compile statistical results concerning the usage of the recruitment site, as well as its entire site. ScionHealth uses this information to prepare collective profiles of visitors' activities for management and internal use, as well as affirmative action reports and analyses. For example, ScionHealth may track the number of visitors who view certain pages or use certain features of the site.
Any information that you voluntarily share with ScionHealth in a form is kept strictly confidential and fully secure. When you submit a form, the encrypted (encoded) information is protected using "Secure Socket Layers (SSL)" as it passes between your browser and the ScionHealth servers. Only authorized persons are permitted to access the information you submit.
ScionHealth cannot be held liable for errors or omissions in information on this recruitment site, or for any damages, losses, or expenses that may occur while accessing this recruitment site, or any linked site, or the inability to access these sites; or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure.
If you understand, accept and agree to the policies, terms and conditions set out above then click on the "I Accept" button below to acknowledge your acceptance and agreement and proceed to the next section of this recruitment site with an opportunity to provide your information and express interest in an open job. If you do not understand or accept or agree to the policies, terms and conditions set out above then click on the "I Decline" button and you will exit this recruitment site.